1. The use of electrical appliances, internal combustion engines, motors, air compressors and so on in the riveting and welding process should have a complete protective shell, and there should be a protective cover at the one or two junction.
2. Welding operators and personnel must wear protective clothing according to the regulations. Safety measures must be taken to prevent accidents such as electric shock, high altitude fall, gas poisoning and fire.
3. The welder used on site should be equipped with rainproof, moisture-proof and sunproof machinery shed, and the corresponding fire-fighting equipment should be installed.
4. Within the 10m scope of the welding site, no inflammable and explosive materials such as oil, wood, oxygen bottles, acetylene generators can be stacked.
5. When the long-term outage of the welding machine is resumed, the insulation resistance shall not be less than 0.5M, and the wiring part shall not be corroded or damped.
6. Welding machine conductor should have good insulation, insulation resistance should not be less than 1M, welding machine conductor should not be placed near high temperature objects.
7, the electric welding clamp should have good insulation and heat insulation ability. The grip handle of electric welding clamp must be well insulated, the grip handle should be firmly connected with the conductor, good contact, the connection should be wrapped with insulating cloth and not exposed. The operator shall not hold electric welding pliers with their arms.
8, the length of electric welding wire should not be greater than 30m. When lengthening conductor is needed, the cross section of conductor should be increased correspondingly. When a conductor passes through a road, it must be erected or buried underground through a protective pipe; when passing through a track, it must pass under the track. When the conductor insulation is damaged or broken, it should be replaced immediately.
9. It is strictly forbidden to weld and cut the pressure vessels and pipes, the charged parts, the bearing parts of the bearing structure and the containers equipped with inflammable and explosive materials in the pressure state.
10. Welding copper, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metals, should be well ventilated, welding personnel should wear anti-virus mask, breathing filter or take other anti-virus measures.
11. When a pressure vessel, a sealed container, a tank, a pipe, a pipe, a combustible gas and a solution need to be welded, the husbands' force in the container and pipe should be removed first, the combustible gas and solution should be eliminated, and then the toxic, harmful and flammable substances should be washed, and the container with residual oil should be washed with steam and alkaline water first and found open. Cover the mouth and make sure that the container is cleaned before filling with clear water.
12. When the temperature of the welding preheating weldment reaches 150~700 C, the radiant heat from the baffle isolating weldment should be set, and the welders should wear insulated asbestos clothing and shoes and caps.
13. Safety belt must be fastened when welding or cutting at high altitude. Fire prevention measures should be taken around and below the welding and special guardianship should be taken.
14, the rain day must not be in the open welding. In wet areas, operators should have insulated goods and wear insulating shoes.
15, the rated welding current and temporary load rate of electric welder shall be operated strictly without overload.
16. When removing welding slag, wear protective glasses. The head should avoid the direction of percussion slag splashing.
The above content is provided by the Ji'nan riveting manufacturer. We want to know more about the content. We can pay more attention to our website and have more wonderful content in the website. Thank you for your attention to our company. Hope that these contents can help you!